Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

It's time to trade seeds

 I saw in the news last week there was a seed trading expo.

Those of us gardeners that love to germinate our own seeds know how anticipated this time of year is.

Designing seed packets for my seeds is one of my favorite designs to create. This morning I designed these. I'm giving you some I designed and the template I created. ( if you would prefer to design & print your own) They are small. They measure approximately 2 1/2" by 3 3/4". Print portrait

Enjoy !


CLICK the image to download, save as & print










4 comments :

JennyH said...

Thank you Glenda, these are lovely : )

Glenda's World said...

Jenny H,
You are sure welcome & thank you.

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Thanks!

Glenda's World said...

Anonymous,
thank you & you're very welcome