Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Easter Designs 2023

 I want to wish you all a Happy Easter 2023

This year Easter is on April 9th. 





The lovely Bunny & Flowers are compliments of

Shabby Art Boutique





Starting the season off with an adorable pair of little chicks in an egg. A vintage image

I think is so adorable & charming. 



 Here's an Easter basket for you to make.

Print 2 (portrait) and glue them together.  Completed  it measures approximately 4 1/4" by 3 1/2".

CLICK the image









Here's the original Easter image 
                                                                                                   


Place cards add such a lovely touch to our diner table.
I designed these lovely place cards for your table.

Here's the original Easter Card I used
to design my place cards

 

Often, we want some Easter Cut-Outs.
Here ya go. I created some cute ones for you !

CLICK the image to download, save as & print portrait




















1 comment :

Brenda Caldwell said...

Adorable 🐥