Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Mother's Day 2023

 May 14th 2023 is Mother's Day

A day to remember and honor the lady that kissed our boo-boos, held us in her arms of love & comfort, gave us advise to live by, understood our moods, filled our bellies, kept our clothes clean, made sure we had on our coats, worried herself sick about us, taught us how to deal with life's difficult lessons and to think, we thought she didn't know anything. Later in life, with children of our own, we realize just how wise she was.

As I have for years, I designed these lovely Facebook frames to honor your Mother.

If you would like me to add your Mom's photo to a frame for you like my Facebook Page and message me her photo. Please specify which frame. FREE no charge !

CLCIK here for my Facebook Page

To download, save and add your photo yourself, click the image.

  
Frame A




Frame B



Frame C

Frame D



I designed this pretty little card set with her in mind. The card is small  3" by  3". The envelope has a liner. The perfect size to add to a gift or bouquet of flowers.

CLICK the image, save as & print landscape





Giving Mom a gift card ?
Here's a lovely gift card holder with matching note card

print landscape



If you make your Momma cupcakes for her special day I designed some pretty wraps for them
Enjoy !

CLICK the image to save as, download & print landscape.


Matching cupcake base/holder  Print portrait on card stock




CLICK the image to save as & print Landscape-card stock
CLICK the image to save as, download & print portrait- plain paper








Print Landscape



Print landscape





To view all of my Mother's Day designs    CLICK HERE




Leave me a comment. I love hearing from you !



No comments :