Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Flowering Mother of Thyme

When I purchased this this Spring it was in pretty sad shape. I love ground covers and was willing to see if I could bring it around.
I wanted a ground cover to plant in this shallow Hypertufa planter I made last Fall.


What I got for my trouble and faith has paid off.....it is beautiful ! It drapes over the planter with this cascade of tiny purple flowers against a dark green foliage.
This Fall, I will plant it in the ground, as I mentioned, the planter is shallow.

If you've never grown Flowering Mother of Thyme and you want pretty and dainty in your garden, plant some.
This sets in the afternoon hot sun.


The little elephant was a yard-sale find.
It was intended to be a small side table....


Click on the lower right corner of the image to
go to the post about making this planter








No comments :