Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Free Old Graphics







I was gifted with a pile of really old magazines from the
1870's. I found the images most amazing.
 In this post I
want to share some of those images with you and designs
I've created using some them


1875 Burdett Organ Advertisement

CLICK the image to save-as




Old 1878 Graphics












Pages from an old School Reader 
1876















                                     























Here's some pretty tags I made with the washtub.











CLICK the image for the Rocking Horse 
Tags

                 






































CLICK  the image to get these tags I designed using Friends


One has to read this and the poem...consider the year...the
age and preservation of a place in time 



To go to the tags I created with the poem
click on the tags image























Singer Sewing Machine Tags
CLICK the image





































 This one came from such an interesting page, I included the page.



























To see the tags using this graphic
click on the lower right hand corner 
of the image





                















Click on the lower right corner
of the image to see the Journal 
Cover I created using this graphic





















    

                


                                                                                                                                 







                                                               

1 comment :

Undeniably Me said...

There's some very cool stuff here! Nice to find.
Stay safe! 😷🤗