Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Free Old Graphics



These pages are from 1877. The original size is 6.50 x 9.50
I have reduced the full pages to 1200 px,
the photos are max 1000px



1875 Burdett Organ Advertisement

CLICK the image to save-as




Old 1878 Graphics







Pages from an old School Reader 
1876

PARDON THE DETOUR, BUT THE READER PAGES ARE BEING RE-DONE FOR EASIER VIEWING.
thanks glenda





















                                     





















Here's a pretty tag I made with the washtub......couldn't resist




























I took the liberty of lightning this one up for 
those of you who might be printing or using this one 
in a project.











One has to read this and the poem...consider the year...the
age and preservation of a place in time 



To go to the tags I created with the poem
click on the lower right corner of the
photo.








I took the liberty to add some graphics to this one....I LOVE this pic






CLICK IMAGE to see this tag















CLICK IMAGE to see the tags








 This one came from such an interesting page, I included the page.


I copied this one two different ways 













To see the tags using this graphic
click on the lower right hand corner 
of the image









Click on the lower right corner
of the image to see the Journal 
Cover I created using this graphic






Here are some tags I made using the old 1877 graphics.
click on the lower right corner if you would like them

    

                

                                                                                                                                 





                                                               

No comments :