Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Old Graphic Tags

The Rocking Horse





Sweet Bear Tags

I want to thank Sweetly Scrapped for the free doilies and pretty girl graphics 

Sweet Bear Post Cards

Click here to see the original

Best Wishes n Yellow Tag
Doesn't she have the sweetest and most
innocent looking little face?










Click here to see 
the original  BEST WISHES N YELLOW graphic


Sweet Remembrance Tag

To view the original graphic

Cutie Pie Patricia Tag
I would like to thank Sweetly Scrapped
for the use of her cute doily  in creating this tag.
Here's the original




LaCarte Tag 1

 LaCarte Tag 2
Click here to see
the original LaCarte graphic



Ruth's Elephant Tag
This is a large tag also.
Could e used as a post card
Click here to go to the original graphic



I made Madeline the size of a post card so you 
could actually print her on heavy card stock and 
send her to someone special
Click here to see the Original graphic



Click here to see the original graphic


Click here to see the original graphic


Click here to see the original graphic


Click here to see  the original graphic


I can't resist, I have to create tags from the old 1877 graphics........

The original graphic





I wou;d like to thank CALL ME VINTAGE
http://callmevictorian.com/1100/printable-vintage-map-tags/
for her free map tags

The original graphic




I would like to thank "Sweetly Scrapped" for the use of her
doilies




Click on the lower right corner
of the pic to see the original


No comments :