Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

2015 Plant Journal



The Hellebore are up and showing their glory March 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starting off my 2015 gardening with my Currant Tomatoes and sprouting my Purple Hycanth seeds.
The Currant Tomato seeds, I saved from last year. I took a few of the tiny fruit, cut them in half and laid them in the sun to dry. Once the seeds were completly dry I kept them in a cool dry place until starting time.
Check back, I'll give you updates with time tables.

*****Sprouting Seeds*****
if you've never sprouted any of your larger seeds and would like too,
here's how I do mine. I wet a paper towel, place it in a sandwich bag then lay
my seeds on the wet towel. Place the bag of seeds in a cool dark place until they
sprout. Mist the seeds with water often, you don't want them to dry out.
I like sprouting my seeds because there's no guessing about
wheather my seeds will come up or not, if they sprout........you'll have plants !
********************************

May



Some information on
*** When and how to prune your  Azalea***



%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

CLICK HERE to read a tutorial on how to add your photos 
digitally to a journal page ( plus get a garden jornal card similar to mine  and pretty seed packet template )

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



My Allium Bulbs 
The blooms were small this year and not many. I know they like lots of 
warm full sun. I may have to dig the bulbs this Fall and plant them in a more 
sunnier place.

July




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 December




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( CLICK the lower right corner of the image)


+

Khaki and Teal Papers



 My Pinterest Board

 My Facebook Page

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Glenda, I love your site! Thank you so much for your generosity....what a sweet ministry!

Glenda's World said...

Thank you, Anonymous !
The kind words are appreciated very much <3

Santacatmom said...

Glenda,

Thank you for all the wonderful, free, stuff on your site. It was such a blessing to me when I found your site!

Now, if I found some of your decoupage items with Angels wearing cow designed aprons and holding apples -- wow! (My mom collected apple motif items in her kitchen, my mother-in-law had black & white cows in hers, & I love angel items. We lost my mother-in-law in March '08 & Mom '13 --- 5 years & 5 days apart.

The kitchen is where I think of each of them the most. Other than that, they both loved all children! And my Sunday School class is what led me to your site.

Again, God Bless you for you sharing your gift with all of us.
Your friend in Christ,
Dinah