Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Lady in Paris Stationery


I love pretty stationary..........
And will use this often as I hope you do too.........
I've designed this stationery with three looks for you to choose from..........ENJOY !

  





  
























The seals










The paper is mine.......help yourself !

I created the embossed lady..........help yourself !

The lined grunge paper is from LILAC & LAVENDER

Lilac & Lavender


I'm not sure from  where the rose card came but
I'll find out and give proper credit due.........







7 comments :

Harald said...

timeless Beauty ...

greeetings from austria

Glenda's World said...

Good morning, Harland !
Nice to have a visitor from Austria

JennyH said...

Thank you Glenda, this is a beautiful set : )

Glenda's World said...

You are very welcome Jenny H
I appreciate you and thank you
Glenda

OliveJules Handmade said...

Your site and printable items are absolutely beautiful, Glenda. I will be visiting your site frequently!

Glenda's World said...

Thank you Olive Jules Handmade ❤️
Come back anytime

Audrey M - Beta, Jamaica said...

Thanks for sharing.