Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

2016 Plant Journal


I've been playing catch up on my yard work. Judging from the blooms and maturity of this year's flowers we are about a month behind here in mid-Mo. It's the middle of July and my yard looks like June. I have to say it would be so delightful if August and Spetember would still be adorned with beautiful blooms and lush greenery instead of that sad burnt-up and dired out look.
The first entry in my plant Journal is my Stargazer Lillies.......I had three more stalks but that darn Jime Johnson ( our sweet 16 year old Golden Retriever ) hadn't stomped them chasing a squirel.
I've given you two 5" X 7" (almost) journal cards for your plant journal..........enjoy and take the time to enjoy the beauty.





Here are your own plant journal cards


 Print my Plant Journal Cards


 My 2013 Plant Journal Entries

 My 2014 Plant Journal Entries

 My 2015 Plant Journal Entries













Tips for appreciation are
accepted greatly.

No comments :