Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Vintage Floral Note Cards & Envelopes


This morning's design is a set of tiny tiny note cards.
When redoing some older designs I went to my favorite sites Vintage Images.
If you've ever gone there, you know you can't stop browsing !
I found three old vintage post cards that inspired me.  
I made these lovely note cards using the three bouquets off those post cards.
The tiny sheet of three measure 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" ( I told you they were tiny)
The sheets of two are larger, measuring 2 1/2" by 2 1/2", still pretty small.
Perfect for notes to stick down in a shirt pocket, lunch box or tie to a gift.
***  and I've given you the ping file of the flowers ***

Print the Tiny Cards


Print Pink Daisies


Print the Pink & Yellow Mums


Print Red Poppies..


Here are the original post cards if you would like them and
while you're there look around. I'm sure you will fall in love 
with something eyecatching and beautiful !
(Thank you Vintage Images)


             






If you're grateful for all the free things
I make you and would like to thank me
you are very welcome to leave me a tip
in my little tip jar 



  🌸 Thank you  ðŸŒ¸



2 comments :

JennyH said...

Thank you Glenda, these are beautiful : )

Glenda's World said...

You are so welcome, Jenny H.
I'm so glad you like them ❤️