Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Names & Numbers Cards



 There's one thing Inoticed  during the flooding recently.....
We don't remember phone numbers anymore. I witnessed several
families being separated and when they finally found each other
the conversation was......"why didn't you call us ?"  "I couldn't, my
phone was dead and I didn't know your number ! "
Print these, add the names and numbers, laminate & put behind
your phone in it's case !
                                                             
While I have you here......here are more forms you might
want to print...

 In Case Of Emergency forms..........
My forms print 2 per 8 1/2" by 11" sheet. Print them fill them out.....put in the 
glove box of your automobile. Many times duriing an accident phones get lost..





When we have pets home alone and you are in an accident........















No comments :