Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Pretty Spring Baskets and Cones


I had designed more May Day Baskets...........
when massive flooding hit Southern Missouri. We
don't live in the devastation areas but our business
and hometown took a huge hit.
It's with a tattered heart I post these lovely baskets and cone
this morning and hope it's not too late for you to get
use of them. I didn't designate May Day on the designs so they
may be used as candy baskets, small gift boxes or add 
party favors for a Spring garden party......










If you would like to show appreciation
for my free designs you may click
on my tip jar and leave donation
Here are some photos from the flooding in West Plains, Missouri
I've added a link at the bottom of the photos for a safe secure way to
make donations to the area.  Any small amout will be appreciated
Thank You !

( Click the images to enlarge HIT the back arrow to come back to my post )


















No comments :