Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Elegant Thank You Card and Envelope

Here we are, Thanksgiving behind us we're going through all the wonderful photos and reflecting on all the love, laughter and wonderful food. We're also grateful to those who went to all the work of making it possible, our hosts. So this morning I designed this elegant thank you card set with all the Thanksgiving hosts in mind.
Send them a card, you've made, show your appreciation and say "thank you"




 CLICK my button to PRINT
                                                               





 CLICK my button to PRINT
                                                       

Here's the adorable post card I
used in my design. I'm trying to find
where she came from, but can't locate them.
If she is yours please let me know so we can
thank you.

























No comments :