Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

"After" Christmas Journal Letter



Several years ago I started making a Christmas Scrapbook. Each year I add the Christmas letters and photo cards from family members. Every year now that we are together I
I get it out. Everyone loves going through the pages of Christmas' past. Then a couple of years ago when my memory seemed to showing it's age I started designing and writing an "after Christmas letter and add to the current year's pages. I found it to be a most delightful journal of the events, highlights, cute things the little ones did, funny things others did and then I found myself writing a note to those no longer with us but very missed.
Start a new tradition for yourself...........you'll be glad you did !
Made with lots of love and you in mind..............







Here's the adorable vintage card I used to design
my journal page.
( Click the image to visit the site)
Thank you Lee&Berry











1 comment :

Judy said...

How precious this is. I love all your stuff. I don't leave a comment on everyone due to severe arthritis in my hands, but I am most appreciative and tell my Junk Journal friends about your site. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.