Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Ballet Slipper Tags

For many years I've made paper tags to hang on my tree. 

This year I designed some pretty ballet slippers.   As a child I took ballet classes and have always had a soft spot in my heart for ballet slippers & tutus.

My ballet slipper tags don't have to be hung on the tree, use them to tie on a package, add to your Christmas scrapbook page or decorate with them.........enjoy !

The tags measure 7" tall.



CLICK  the image to save as and print landscape.



Set of two 8" tall print portrait 
CLICK the image to save as & print


Graphics I used in designing my Ballet Slippers

CLICK the image

























2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs with us Glenda!

Glenda's World said...

Anonymous,
Wonderful hearing from you.
You're very welcome.
Enjoy !
Merry Christmas !