Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Journal Tags with Pocket

 It's a New Year and a lot of us are writing in our journals and assembling our scrapbook pages.

I created these lovely tags, with this lovely cup to add to our journal or scrapbook pages. I created a pocket to slip the folding tag in. I designed one with text and on without. 

Have coffee or tea with a friend, it works miracles for the soul.

Enjoy !


CLICK the image to save as, download & print Landscape



I used this lovely image from The Graphics Fairy

CKICL the image to visit her blog.


!

The lace is mine, Enjoy !





This set I used a beautiful calling card 
Enjoy !

CLICK  the image to save as, download & print landscape











6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love all that you share! Beautiful and nostalgic!

Glenda's World said...

Anonymous,
you are very welcome.
Thanks for visiting my blog and the compliments
Glenda

Judy said...

Thanks so much for sharing your designs. You have such lovely images. I love to use them in my journals. Beautiful!

Glenda's World said...

Judy,
You're so welcome. I appreciate the compliment and you letting me know you use them. " That's why I have my blog", just for you
Glenda

Rose Watz said...

Glenda, you must be one of the most generous, kind-hearted people. The amount of work you put into these magnificent prints is astounding. Then you give them away so that people like you me trying to survive on an aged pension, between the cost of the printer, the ink and the paper, without people like you I know I would not be able to journal. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are indeed a very special lady. God bless you and keep you close. Speaking of which, do you ever do religious prints? Just asking. Thanks again. Rose.

Glenda's World said...

Rose,
I sure appreciate your recognition and gratitude. When I first started I was so discouraged by the designs I found. It seemed to me everything was for the advanced readers. It was and is my goal to design things we can all print, make and use. I love creating things I think my readers might use.
I take requests all the time. Anytime you find an image you would like me to create a design, email it to me at glendaj.s.world@gmail.com. The only thing I ask is that you use it for personal use.
I love to journal too. It's such a rewarding way to spend time. Looking back on the pages I've created soothes my soul.
Thank you, it was sure nice to hear from you & look forward to hearing from you again.
Much love
Glenda