Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Valentines 2023

I'm kicking off Valentines Day 2023 with some really pretty
Valentines for you to make, I've tried to give you a variety to choose from. Don't forget these are pretty added to your journal pages or Scrapbook pages.
Enjoy !

CLICK the image to save as, download & print

















This lovely Dove was compliments from the Graphics Fairy.
CLICK the image
















 
























The beautiful little girl 
CLICK the image














If you would like the heart of  Daises CLICK the image. I have a page of Embroidery & Tole designs. 










Here's a lovely Victorian-style Valentine card & envelope








Another lovely image from The Graphics Fairy was used to create this design.

CLICK the image to get yours










Here's the original image used in this design. CLICK 
the image to visit the blog Miss Jane



We must have journal cards for Valentine's Day !








FREE Facebook Cover

 CLICK the image, download, save as & post to your Facebook page


Facebook Post





This Valentine set is so pretty.
I had to show you what it looks like when it's completed. This design was one of my first Valentines I designed. I gave it a make-over and applied some tricks I've learned
through the years.  It's really pretty added to a scrapbook or journal page too !


CLICK the image to save as, print, landscape





















2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, they are all beautiful! ❤️

Glenda's World said...

Anonymous,
You're very welcome & thank you.
I appreciate hearing from you.
Glenda