Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Layered Card Elements


It's been a long time since I designed card templates. I've been organizing my blog.
One of the things I'm trying to do is make it easy for you to find what you're looking for.
The latest task I took on was getting my card templates all together on one page. 
During my gathering process I realized just how much fun card templates and elements can be to design. We all know how much fun it can be to make our own cards.
Here's to making our own cards !
Enjoy !

CLICK the image to download, save as & print landscape.





 

2 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love these! Gingham is a favourite of mine. These are gorgeous! Thank you, Glenda!

Glenda's World said...

KT Fit Kitty,
I LOVE gingham too !!!
Designing this kit was really gratifying.
Thank you, and you are so welcome.
Hugs