Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Tiny Floral Note Cards & Envelopes

  Years ago, my Husband traveled for work. He was away from home a week at a time. When I packed his suitcase I would put small notes in the pockets of his t-shirts for him to find when he got dressed in the morning. It was my way of letting him know he was missed & thought of everyday he was away.

When I first started designing tiny notes were  my first designs. These beautiful little notes & Envelopes are perfect to add to a lunch box, lay on someone's desk or use your imagination where to leave a note of endearment. 

They are very small but oh, so lovely. 

They measure approximately 2 1/4" by 1 /12"


CLICK the image to download, save as, print & give.





4 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are lovely! Wow, those envelopes look amazing! Thank you!

Glenda's World said...

KT Fit Kitty,
THANK YOU. You are so welcome.
I purchased the most beautiful papers. Honestly, I've spent hours looking at them. Creating the little envelopes using the papers and how lovely they turned out creating tiny note cards was a must.
I love them.
Enjoy & hugs.

Anonymous said...

Are your designs copyright free? Rather, can I use them in collages that I make & sell?

Glenda's World said...

Anonymous,
The notes are designed with my own graphics & you may use them, however the papers the envelopes are designed with some one else's papers and can't be sold.
Thank you for asking.
Glenda