Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

May Day 2023

I love May Day. As a child we hd o much fun making May Day baskets and leaving  them on the doorstep of the neighbors & friends. Ironically, we would steal our flowers from those receiving our baskets.  We never got into trouble. Perhaps the candy we added distracted the recipients. 

Happy May Day !









Print landscape on card stock



Print portrait on cards stock



The lovely pink Geraniums I used in designing this May basket
was compliments of Lilacs & Lavender. 
"thank you"
   
CLICK the image









The little envelope I used for this design was the 72 year old envelope my birth announcement was in. It is so adorable & has so much meaning,, preserving it and using it in my designs was a must. I can't wait for you to assemble it and see for yourself how cute it is.

Print landscape





The lovely Hydrangeas  were shared with us by
The Graphics Fairy 
                                                                                                    CLICK the image
       
Thank you, Karen

If you would like to browse  more May Day  creations I've designed   



Leave me a comment. I love hearing from you !
 

No comments :