Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Post Card Pocket Tags

Good morning !
This morning's design is  a cute  three dimensional tag. I designed them two ways.
You can print them as they are,  or cut each element out and assemble them
Use them on your scrapbook pages, junk journals or tie to a gift.
  

CLICK the image to save as, download & print landscape




* I do recommend, when assembling, place the pocket on the tag & glueing the tabs of the pocket to the back of the tag. 





Here's the post card I used in designing my tags
I want to thank The Graphics Fairy for sharing her post card with us.
CLICK the image


 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
c'est très joli ! merci beaucoup pour le partage
Amitiés
Domi

Glenda's World said...

Anonymous,Merci. Vous êtes les bienvenus. Amitié à toi.