Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Peony Stationery


Honestly, is there anything prettier than Peonies ?
We can always use pretty stationery.  portrait. I was so excited when I saw the Peonies blooming last month. They were all so pretty they didn't look real. Their delicate beauty and wonderful fragrance symbolize Spring has arrived.
This stationery prints on an 8 1/2" by 11" plain paper





Here's the lovely Peony image I used
CLICK the image





Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you !

 

2 comments :

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I'm loving ALL your work, thank you so much for the fantastic printables. My granddaughter and I love paper crafts and your printables are exactly the style we look for. Thanks again for all your time and creativity.

Glenda's World said...

It's so nice to hear from you Cheryl.
I'm delighted to hear you and your Granddaughter use and enjoy my designs. That's why I create them.......just for you and those like you.
You are very welcome