Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

2024 Valentine Designs

I'm kicking off 2024 designing a simple but lovely heart shaped card &  matching envelope.





If you choose to print the cards on cardstock & the envelope on plain paper, I designed these too. 
CLICK the image to download, save & print portrait





Paper I used
click the image






There's something so cute about the vintage Valentines.
Here's a set using a vintage heart.

CLICK the image to download, save & print landscape

The lovely Vintage Valentine
Compliments of Wings of Whimsy

 



What can I say, I love ballerinas. 
I took ballet lessons as a child, loved them.
Encountering this little ballerina she melted my heart.


CLICK the image to download, save & print landscape


Here's the original image.
CLICK   to get her for yourself







The original image






Have a special Valentine you want to give money to ? I designed you a money envelope


The original vintage Valentine









A little GIF to share
Wishing all a Happy Valentine's Day


This adorable little poodle is compliments of
The Graphics Fairy

               
                                                           


















CLICK the heart to see the Valentine papers I've designed


Leave me a comment.... I love hearing from you !

2 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello and hugs from Nova Scotia, Canada! Just popping in to say THANK YOU for all of the awesome printables you share here on your blog. I just spent some time downloading a lot of them. I love the vintage and retro themes. They will work great in my journals that I make for family and friends, and now I am planning to make a journal for myself. It's a lot of fun, and I appreciate everything you share here. Now the only decision is which ones will I use LOL. I hope you're having a great day and a happy winter, and may your blessings be multiplied!

Glenda's World said...

A good morning to you KTFK.
It's always so pleasant to see your sweet face in my comments. I've missed you.
I love to hear about your journaling adventures. I love it even more you use my designs. You're why I create them.
Enjoy your weekend and take care. Many blessings in return.