Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Variegated Hydrangea


This is my Variegated Hydrangea, I planted it 3 years ago.Purchased it from Lowe's as a 10" annual. Last year was the first time I saw blooms.
The blooms are this beautiful cluster of very small flowers and on the outside of the cluster, there will be a few regular-size hydrangea blooms.
The second year, half the plant was V
variegated and half was not. If any of you have one and it is the same way, I would love to hear from you. I suspect it might e two plants or was propagated.



This photo shows the two faces of the plant. Notice the blooms on the non-variegated are more of a pink color. When the pink bloom, I'll update the post.


My Oak Leaf Hydrangeas , on the South side of the house bloomed 3 weeks ago.( Whoever lived here and planted them, was not very plant-wise) This plant is on the North side of the house, which is where Hydrangeas should e planted.
I've already cut all the blooms off the Oak Leaf and have several blooms drying.
I've put a link at the end of this post to show you how I dry mine.

This picture shows the two different color of blooms on the same plant






Drying Hydrangea
click on the lower right corner of
the image




Here's a pretty floral  arrangement
using your Hydrangea blooms









click on the lower right corner
of the image


No comments :