Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Halloween Printables







Cute Bag Idea, a pocket glued onto a little brown or white bag and card
 for a great tradition POPCORN BALLS ..
and recipes.
CLICK HERE for the pocket and card template






Claw n a Jar Tags

To save the Claws in a Jar Tags   CLICK HERE



I used this jar from Emily at SWEETLY SCRAPPED 
and this claw from Karen at THE GRAPHICS FAIRY


CLICK HERE for the Witches Hat templates





Templates to make your own Cookie Bag

To Print the templates CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE for the blank bag template



Cookie  Packages

Use paper CD sleeves as cookie bags.
I saw this on a blog and thought it was such a good idea I designed some wraps to add to the CD sleeve




The Bands for the CD Sleeve






CLICK HERE to get the sheet of Spider bands





Here's a cute idea.
Use a toothpick to drag out 'legs' from melted choc chips!


use a toothpick to drag out 'legs' from melted choc chips!

I found the CD sleeves at Walmart
"cheap"  They also come in colors

Click on the image to go to the blog
CD Sleeve Cookie Packaging @Amy Swiney




Halloween Banner













Two Pumpkins 
I was getting ready to post this set of pumpkins......I can't leave well enough alone....I had to add some decoration and give you two choices.


When printed they are a full 8 1/2" by 11"

 



I'm going to put all of my HALLOWEEN  FREE-TO-PRINTS  in one post and it's that time of year......all the little ghosts, goblins and monsters are preparing for their night to shine !

I'll also post some other great blogs and the links to them that have great HALLOWEEN ideas for costumes, decorating, treats, party ideas and printable s.
                   
                 Gift Certificate or Money Envelopes   CLICK HERE














                                       



Simple Halloween Shaped Tags


CLICK HERE  for the sheet of 12 Cat Tags
CLICK HERE  for the sheet of 16  Bat Tags 

CLICK HERE to print the sheet of 12 pumpkin tags
CLICK HERE to print the sheet of 12 hats




This big old pumpkin is from the Madeline collection. If your not familiar with my Madeline prints, they are really old, from the 1930's. 


Print the pumpkin CLICK HERE 





This is a newspaper cut-out from my Madeline collection of things. I don't know what they are, but I've been saving them for Halloween.I'll eventually post each little scene. A couple of them are disturbing for me...too sadistic for me, those I won't post. If any of you know what these little scenes are, please let me know all the history , why and who for....please



Treat Bag Tops
If you make treat bags filled with special treats for special little goblins in your life here are some tops for your bags.




Clear Treat Bags 5"X11" 20/Pkghalloween-bag-assortment


Graphics
You might as well grab my graphics...they're free and ya never know when you might need some... 

TRICK OR TREAT






                                     
                               
                Click here for lots more Stickers and Graphics

CLICK HERE  for a terrific iPhone, iPad or iPad App to add really cute frames
to your Halloween photos with tutorial




 
                           






JUST CLICK ON THE LOWER-RIGHT CORNER OF THE IMAGE


glowing-ghosts-1010sip090.jpgHalloween DIY Party Make-Up




IMAGES FOR HALLOWEEN...THE GRAPHICS FAIRY HAS GREAT ONES !


CLICK ON HER LINK ABOVE TO GET ANY OF THESE IMAGES
halloween+witch+vintage+image+graphicsfairy002b













Vintage Halloween Image GateVictorian Man in the Moon Cheesevintage halloween bat clip art










No comments :